Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
Gift cards to Michaels
SCAL
Gift cards to Joanne's
Workout clothes
Molly maids (to do all the things I should be doing but won't because I'll be so busy making crafts!)
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
Scarf (my best friend made me one, I love it!)
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
Making mini albums and personalized calendars
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
A beach cruiser bike
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
Video games (DS, Wii)
Gift cards to the mall
Bumble Bee talking helmet!
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
Sugar cookies
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Cards and Christmas tags
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
Christmas Vacation and It's a Wonderful Life
9. Favorite holiday song?
I saw Mommy kissing Santa Clause
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Hanging out and watching the kids play with their new toys.

No comments: