Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Here are some Valentines cards that I made for my family this year. I've been busy looking for really great digi stamps online. I've also been participating in some great PCP and SNR challenges and it has paid off with some great freebies.
This cute little mouse was a Sweet 'n Sassy digi stamp. For the background I used some digital scrapbook paper I found online.

This little frog and turtle were cut using Cricut's Paisley cartridge. I just love how cute they are.
For this card I used a bear from Dustin Pike's digi collection. This buds for you!! lol.
I found this little mouse online at Bugaboo Stamps. Isn't he too cute.


This card was made just for my son. Inside it said "How ewe doin'?" I found this cute digi stamp online at Whimsie Doodles. How cute is he right?? I love this little line up of coffee cups ( I can't remember where i got it). So cute. I popped up the little latte cup to made it stand out. This one is my favorite. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments: