Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm Alive!!!!!
Phew, Ok here I am and I am alive, but barely! lol. Who knew this cake thing would be so popular and crazy so fast. I thought I'd just post a few that I've done recently to show you what I've been up too.

Small Flower cake for my friend:
Baby Shower cake:
Complete with booties:
Army cake:
An Anniversary cake for 14 amazing years:
Hello Kitty!

Golf Cake, Fore!!!!Close up of the golf bag and clubs:
Sweet sixteen!
A roller skate cake for a groovy roller party!
Ok a few more.....
A daisy princess cake:
A sand pail for a California girl:
Super Mario!
Champagne anyone!
Hut.. Hut.. Hut... A foot ball cake
Phew..... and that's not all. I have been truly blessed to find something that I really love to do. Craft not only in paper but in cake. Thank you all for your encouraging and kind words.

3 comments:

Court said...

This is totally unreal! I finally received my Cricut Cake! Now we just need some tutorials please!!!

I am making our Godson's 1st birthday cake when I get back home from our trip. It's going to be Baby Baluga themed. Any advice will be very much appreciated! :)

scrapdiva77 said...

Your cakes are awesome. If I had one I would hesitate to cut it because they are so beautiful. If the cake tastes as good as they look you will be the busiest cake designer in town.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is awesome stuff.