Sunday, May 15, 2011

A tower of cake pops donated for a Breast Cancer 3 Day walk Fundraiser! There were 200+ cake pops on it and it looked amazing. Oh yeah, and tasted amazing too!! lol
Here is a close up of the pretty high heeled girlie shoe I made for the topper of my cake pop tower. It shimmered people and I has little silver bling on it. Super fun.
Another view of the beautiful breast cancer fundraising high heeled shoe!

A quick but still very beautiful red, black, and white cake for a special birthday girl. I had seen these really simple fabric like roses on another cake and thought I had to try and replicate them. I love how whimsical they look. Almost cartoon like.

Here is a very simple but classy first communion/confirmation cake.

A quick 40th wedding anniversary cake. Elegant and sophisticated!!

My most fun cake to date, a topsey turvey red, black and white Alice in Wonderland cake. The bottom tier was chocolate cake and the top tier was gluten free chocolate cake with a lactose free butter cream. I know right?? How can this be? well I baked the bottom and decorated it one day, then completely cleaned down the kitchen and all my decorating tools and then baked and decorated the gluten free tier. It was very time consuming but worth all the accolades from the family!! The birthday girl was the gluten/lactose free person and she was just so happy to be able to have a piece of her very own birthday cake with her friends. It was a pleasure really!

So there they are, just a few of the newest cakes from this weekend and the past month. It's been "a lot" crazy here so posting the pictures is all I have the time for today.

No comments: